Monday, February 27, 2006

my workplace...

Sometimes...too much negativity from others around you rubs off on you and you become overtly negative too as a result. Work is an arena where I'm facing it...day-in and day-out...even whilst I'm on MC.

People around you complaining left, right, up, down, centre about this aspect of the company, that aspect of the company, this aspect of this colleague, that aspect of that colleague..blah blah blah...

Gosh, it's draining at times..

I mean, I gripe and I complain too..but I don't do it like everyday, every hour...Come on, sometimes, you just gotta take things with a pinch of salt. You can't expect everything to go your way at work nor everything to be done your way at work right??
Complain already, please move on.
Keep complaining for what fuck when it can't help solve anything??

Back to the old adage, my MP3 is my best friend at work...to block out everything...
I'm trying my best to stay afloat and keep my head high in this place..so spare me with the negativity yaw...

No comments: