Easier said than done man..
Haha..it's the 2nd day I'm not supposed to talk. But sometimes I just forget and start talking. Like just now, talked to mum, then we suddenly stared at each other when we realised that I was talking...haa..
Man-oh-man...must really put in a conscious effort to remind myself not to speak.
5-6 more days of non-talking..
Life is tough!
=======
After the Renu contact lens solution scare...threw away my old bottle and got mum to get me a new brand. Complete. Hope my eyes can get used to this new brand..
=======
Hmm...porridge has been my staple diet for these 2 days...tmr it'll be bee tai bak..wonder what can be on the menu for the rest of the week?
Rice for now is abit hard..if I take it, I have to chew it down real fine before I can swallow it..
=======
Dage dropped me an email last night. Was surprised to hear from him.
Regarding ahboy's possible offer & the weird working hours..Hmm...
No comments:
Post a Comment