If I ever wanna embark on another cross-stitch again....please please please do me a favour...And remind me never ever to buy one that is just 9cm tall by 9cm wide...
Wth strings of hues so close to each other, I have to stare for at least 10 mins to distinguish one colour from the next shade.
And the holes in the cloth are just so tiny...kaozz...*faint*
The moment I started on it this afternoon...I almost went ballistic.
Cussing at my stupidity of buying it & the stupidity of the person who designated the colours.
But anyway, it got better after awhile lah...and after much perserverance...and after teling myself who it is for...=)
Nevertheless, think my degree will shoot up again after this project is duly completed.
Am hoping to finish it soon within this week.
Shouldn't be a prob...provided I don't get distracted by other things...
I didn't think you can get hooked on cross-stitch...Gosh, I sound like a such a homebody saying this...
The last time I finished one (also a precious moments piece)...I told myself that that would be the last time I'd ever do one.
But guess the joy & happiness & pride at completing one is so shiok to savour that the itchy backside me went to get another one...
So here comes the start of another cycle again of cussing, complaining, perservering, doing it, finishing it up, and feeling great in the end..haha...
Yeah I know...I'm bollocks...
No comments:
Post a Comment