Monday, February 06, 2006

Detox!!!!

I think all the eating ever since December is taking its toll on my body.
I feel like a stuffed turkey walking around in heels.
I feel lethargic & fat.
I feel oily & meaty.

This sounds grotesque but I can't help it.
I feel like I'm full of toxins that I need to purge out...
Am embarking on a mini self-invented detox programme.

Haha...well sort of...main aim's to boost my digestive system and to clear my bowel system.
Stocked up on dried apricots, Yakult and salad from NTUC.
Am gonna drink my fav combination of fruit juice daily or at least once every two days: Pineapple, Strawberry & Watermelon...*slurp*

Gulped down 2 bottles of Yakult just now & I've already been to the toilet once..that fast??

Way to go...purge purge purge!

p/s: what the hell's the diff between Yakult & Vitagen?? I still haven't figured it out afterall these years...

No comments: