Tai How...the dumbass just called me! From New Asia! On a Monday night!!
He's there now with Eugene & Teck Kong.
And he's supposed to be sick! At least that's why he couldn't make it to Alisons's house yesterday!
Haa...specifically called to tell me what he ordered..lemme see...a bottle of red wine, 2 beers, and 3 martinis for the 3 of them.
Complaining that they should have ordered more...*rolls eyes*
Luff at me somemore...saying I can't take drinks for now...think he's abit high man...hahhaha...
========
As mentioned..went over to Ally's place yesterday in the evening..
Not bad, she & Keith cooked spaghetti & a chicken casserole dish..which I thought tasted not bad. But alas, only I appreciated her chicken..Keith & PQ thought it was bland..hhaa
Highlight of the day: dear PQ was sitting on the sofa...Jack-Jack the jack russell terrier (ya I know, how innovative...) came sauntering by...
He got a whiff of her scent & then got overly-excited..Pounced on her..Slobbered over her..
And the rest they say is history...She screamed her head off (couldn't tink of a more glam way to put it heh). Gosh & even teared. Poor Gal...
Keith had to come out and smack the mutt's bottom before he would get off her.
Anyway, played a round of mahjong after dinner..haha..my newfound hobby..
Wahaha...now I know why people like the game...
The feeling of gaming when you zi-mo is S-H-I-O-K.... =D
But of course, I'm just a pure novice in this intellectual game which some say takes years to master...
=========
crowey just msn-ed me...she n peter pan are still in office...sighz...
Boy, am I glad I didn't step into Accountancy back in uni....
That was a wise choice...a wise choice indeed.
=========
Ahboy's sick today...runny nose, sore throat and the likes...common ailments especially after CNY. Happens every year...Spoke to him just now...Grouchy bear.
=========
Been awhile since I went grocery shopping...woohoo!!
went in wanting to buy Vitagen only and perhaps a pack of Lexus biscuits (the one with the peanut filling).
Ended up buying $20-over worth of stuff...ranging from golden mushrooms to chicken thigh to rocher to milk to taiwan sausage to .....
Had to control myself...else I would have gotten more stuff... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment