1st day back at work...
The train was unusually quiet. Think alot of peeps took leave to extend their hols.
Damn , I should have taken too..haha...
Brain engine was slower than usual. More like droning & whirring & whining than pumping with adrenalin...
Sometimes had to read a sentence twice to get what it was trying to convey..
Had a nice lunch makan with Siva..went Sakae again..wheeee!!
And my new sushi fav...*drumroll* SOFTSHELL CRAB TEMAKI!!
Aka soft shell crab handroll...wah...damn shiok! *salivating again*
Had two of it today..heee...all thanks to dasao who intro-ed me to it...
And of course, I had to have my chawanmushi...and my salmon.. :)
=========
Hmm..his back was aching today..went to see sinseh, had a massage session and took the day off...
That bugger...biathlon coming..better not strain himself too much...
*worried*
Damn, my back's aching too..and shoulders..haha...shall psycho him for a massage..
=========
Woohoo!!! Looking forward to dinner on Friday and "Huo Yuan Jia" aka "Fearless" on Saturday!!!
Heard that " I Not Stupid 2" is not bad too...yeah, will catch it another day...=)))
=========
Time flies..
I've only got a lesson left for Malay.
Hope they have the Intermediate one starting up...
Else it'll be GMAT for me liao...
=========
Abit sad..the conversation as per follows:
Jessie: "Eh, you've been dropping hair ah?"
Me: *Cringes* "Har? You mean it's so obvious ah?" *touches right side of head*
Jessie: "Of course lah! Now so flat and thin! I can see through to your ears liao..."
Me: *Jaws Drop* *Flabbergasted*
Is there some kinda tonic I can take to boost hair growth? Or some kinda food I should take?
And please...don't tell me to rub XO on my scalp............
=========
The world is so small...
Turned out that PQ's Godma...is Ah Long's mother-in-law...
And Ah Long's wife taught her piano when she was in primary school...
Kaozz...how concidental can it get??
My buddy for the last 13 years...is god-sister to my CEO's wife...which makes him her god-brother-in-law??
But heng lah, they don't really keep in touch...except for festive occassions like CNY.
*rolls eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment