Yet another night marred by dreams...I can't remember them by now..
Though there's a blurred memory of one which is still stuck in my mind...
And the reason it's stuck in my mind is that it's kinda scary..not scary in the gory way..not scary in the "pop-out-of-the-closet" way..
Rather, it's scary cos of the atmosphere the whole scene was in...it felt like a scene lifted out of a Stephen King novel. Cold, misty, dark, dank, damp & deary...
In the dream, I was in a car..travelling slowly in the night. I was in the passenger seat, somehow..Granny was the driver..yup, my 90 yr old gran..
We were just silent & cruising along when she fell asleep at the wheel.
I had to reach out to grab the steering...we veered off into a slip road..with tall shrubs on both sides..and the car stopped.
She then turned to me and started lamenting to me how she wants to die, how life is not good, yada yada..Can't remember what happened after that..
But in the next scene, the car started rolling backwards. And by now, somehow, I was in drivers seat. Yanked on the handbrake but it broke on me! It continued rolling backwards down a slope till it got stopped by a boulder.
And then suddenly, Gran jumped out of the car. I remember thinking how come she was so agile?
Screaming & ranting, I think the term for it would be "to run amok". S
he ran around..cowering under bushes, running aroug trees, hiding behind shrubs...I tried to get her to calm down to no avail.
And then Ah Gor came into the picture together with Celine & Ah Dioh...
But what happened after that was a blank...totally off my mind already.
Unsettling.
*shiver*
No comments:
Post a Comment