ain't got no mood to write or blabber...
just perhaps dropping a note or two...to let you know that hey...I am still breathing my share of the hazy air ...
=========
Sunday was a sec sch day...Afternoon at Hid's wedding and then popped by Eugene's place for some good ol' homemade popiah...Auntie Chan made a damn fine job of choking us with her chilli...hot but POWER!!!!
=========
Verbal and mental constipation..
Delirium of the senses...
dang...
=========
Cooked dinner for ahboy on sunday evening..
haha..simple fare...
Cream of mushroom soup..(ok, i cheated, this was from a can..trusty Campbell's of course..)
Spaghetti tossed in tomato gravy with mushrooms and honey coated chicken dices...
Butter Lemon Salmon..baked till just cooked...
Yum....
=========
Work is FUBAR...
F-ed Up Beyond All Recognition..
Ok, that's kinda exaggerating..but well...almost there...
So when are they gonna announce the bonus huh????
I'm W-A-I-T-I-N-G........damn..it's the only bright gleaming ray of light in the bleak horizon...
(with the exception of my knight in shining armour of cos..muahaha...)
=========
till here...
till i clear my mind of indigestion and constipation...
will fruits help??
No comments:
Post a Comment