Tuesday, November 14, 2006

when is friday coming???

I am beat.

The past few days has been somehow tiring. It's not like as if I worked my ass off or I played too hard or anything. I just feel beat.
My eyes are perpetually semi-closed..I speak with a listlessness and well, I think I even eat with less zest...

Bleah..

=========
Cherry aka Purpleskies aka Bolster Girl aka..........commented that I always write in short sentences.

Yes I do, don't I? Dunno leh, told her that I feel constipated...Verbally and mentally constipated...
Perhaps that's why my thoughts are always jarred and in a mish-mash condition...
In a disarray..kinda like a staccato..short bursts here and there...seemingly disjointed..but hey maybe after awhile, they seem coherent too!
And that extrapolates into how I write..I can't seem to write in long, never-ending sentences.. haha..

I find it easier to read & comprehend in shorter droves & paragraphs...
Work effect maybe...Am constantly trying to use the least amount of text to convey a message.

==========
I hate it when one goes to you and starts letting off steam..
And then when I comment on something...
The steam turns around and blasts me instead...
Think sometimes. I'll just keep my mouth shut. Sure beats being blasted when the person is red hot and angry and can't get much sense into their heads...

Some people just shoot it off and don't care about anything.
Some play their cool...and try to contain their anger abit..
Others...well...simply bo chup...

Wonder which combi I am?

No comments: