Monday, November 20, 2006

monday bluesss

Oh my..we received the notification form..
We in the list...for The Premier..

Though we're number 720. And there's only 616 units for sale.
There're taking in applications up to twice the number of units avilable..
Just cos of the possibility that there might be people of Q number 1 - 616...who might not want the flat afterall...

So well..we're number 720...we'll see how it goes...
4th Dec is the day we have to go for selection of unit..that is, provided there are still any units left...330pm
Else, back to square one..i.e. nothing...

===========
Haha..find it kinda funny..
Yong Siang is popping by the office tomorrow...

We're gonna have a wine-tasting session... =p
To select our company's year-end gift for our corporate clients...

Thanks to Guin, I now have the proper excuse to drink whilst at work...MUAHAHAHA....

===========
Appointment with JT today. Waited for 30 minutes..
Went into his office and I was out of it in 3 minutes flat.
And the verdict is...I'll next see him in a year's time..i.e. November 2007.

Him : How are you? How's things? All ok? All normal? Hair's all ok?
Me : Uh huh..all normal..yup, hair's all ok..growing out.
Him : Good! *beams at me*
Me : *continues* Cept for the occassional headaches..and there was once my head hurt the whole day from morn till the next morn.
Him : Hmm...*continues scribbling on his notepad* *raises his brows and gives a shrug*

Me : *Looks at him* I don't have to do a re-scan of my head? It's been a year
Him : Nah..no need. I scan, it only shows that yes, you've done an op before. That's it. It won't show anything else.
Me : Errr..ok.

Him : Ok, that's good, so all's fine. Occassional headaches are fine. Just as long as they are not recurring or daily. Ok, so I'll see you next year then. You take care.
Me : Oh ok...thanks.
Him : *sticks a note into my patient file* Bye! You take care!

No comments: