Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kaozzz....

Stepped into office at 11am after the medical appointment.
Logged on, cleared some emails. Packed some collaterals for someone to collect.
And then voila. Boss sends an SMS at 1150pm.

"Michelle, we have a lunch appointment with Andrew at 1230pm."

Hello???? Now then you tell me.....abit late right???


Boss comes back at 12pm..discusses something with her. With regards to the lunch appointment. And then 1225...zoom we're off for the appointment.

Comes back at 150pm. Boss says:

"Oh yah, there's a LOVE meeting at 2pm"

What the???? Now then you tell me AGAIN???????!!!!!!!!!

I give her a look. *whiney voice* Do I really need to go?

"It will be good you to go lah..."


And so off I go again. Only when I arrived then I realised. This is not a meeting at all lor!!!! It's a mini training session!!!
The session was till 420pm. 2 torturous hours of sitting in a classroom setting..

After that, trudged my way back to my office.
Reached my desk and sat down for not more than 5 mins. Li Li comes over and says:

"Hey, you joining us right? Now got briefing."

Har??? There's a briefing, I'm supposed to be involved and I didn't even know?? I'm supposed to be involved and nobody informed me? What the hell???

And off I go again. Till 530pm I think. And that was the time when I finally had the time to sit down and warm my seat properly.
Spent the whole friggin day...in meetings, briefings & what not. All of which I was supposed to be involved in. But nobody informed me till the last minute.

Once or twice is okay lah. Not all the time mah....
What the....
*fumes*

Ok, nvm..looking forward to Thursday where there's a carpark beer date again.
A resurrection of a buried tradition.
Haha..not really a tradition too...more like a bonding session of sorts.

Thursday...yeah...put time put place liao. =)
Wonder who else is coming though...
Old members for sure. Me, kok & san. New members?
Hmm mm...

No comments: