And I mean literally...
Went for 2 yoga sessions this week...One on Thurs night & one on Saturday afternoon...
Saturday's session was a killer...haha, was complaining that the poses/postures were inhuman poses.
But I have to admit, the instructor on Saturday was good..think I'll go on Saturdays from now on...skip the Thursday one..
Am aching all over now...especially my shoulders and upper back..aw man...
=========
French enrolment is starting soon..eagerly anticipating...
Come January..and I'll be a pseudo student.. haha..
Aiming for the once a week Saturday class...maybe from 2pm to 5pm..
Yoga will have to switch to a weekday then...or Sunday morning... hmm mm...
=========
It is always a bit sad..when someone takes credit for your work done...ain't it?
No matter how small the effort was..it still hurts when someone else takes the credit...right?
It still stings when you hear your boss commending someone else, for your idea..yeah?
Sighzz..such is life issit?...
Ain't no word as F-A-I-R....
Shit happens...
=========
I am abit freaked.
Had a headache the whole of last Saturday...and a throbbing headache the whole of last night too...concentrated in a spot just behind my right eye...and spreading out to my temple..
Am not sure if I was being paranoid or over-sensitive...but I thought my right temple was slightly swollen yesterday...
What's more it's the right side...
Everyday when I wash my face..I can feel the screw there...
Tomorrow morn's my appointment with JT..been half a year since I last saw him...
Have not gone through a re-scan for a year...wonder if I need to do any tomorrow..?
Just hope all is well...
No comments:
Post a Comment