*burp* heh, my fish & co craving has been sated...totally...
Didn't get to munch on my grilled calamari....grrrrrrrrr..........courtesy of Mr Lemon.
Our usual laughter, giggles, and smiles...=)
And we've got a 4th member to our fruity team...Ms Lychee...
Quite an apt name I think. =)
Set, our next rendezvous shall be at Marina Sq. Kenny Rogers for some nostalgia...or maybe Jack's Place?? and then pop over for some bowling or pool...woohoo...!! am more for pool though! haha...then can show you how cock-eyed I can be...
As for when...let's see how it goes.. aha..
Till further updates in here man!! heee...
============
There's CET meeting tomorrow morn at 9am.
I cannot be botherd to do my presentation...and I'm blogging.. haha...
Simply a waste of time.
I can put that hour or so to much better uses lor..........
============
My work projects this year is like shit. Most of them are long draggy ones...
Supposed to be short and sharp.
But somehow, there'll always be major hiccups and things'll drag...and drag...and drag.....and drag....and drag.....and drag...you get the drift...
Think I might lose my job soon. Hahaa...
Some things have been taken off my plate...and passed onto someone else...ACK!!!
============
It's Wednesday tomorrow....*excited*
Gonna be Friday soon! =)
============
Life is a perpetual dance...
============
Shit..the way I blog..reflects all my thoughts...
Mambo jumbo...fragmented...bits and pieces..distracted....here and there...
============
Xmas is coming...the goose is getting fat....
Please put a penny in the old man's hat...
If you haven't got a penny then a half penny will do...
If you havent got a half penny, then god bless you...
God bless you!
God Bless You!!
My fav time of the year is here soon...
But along with it comes some of the headaches like what to get for whom...blah blah blah....
=============
I have decided...15th november..will be the day..when I will take leave...and go shoping.. haha
Spend some time alone...
Parents not around in SG too...so I don't have tp answer to anyone...muahahha...
Can pop by for dinner with ahboy too....=)
No comments:
Post a Comment