2 farewell dinners within this week alone..
Thursday was with the duckie gals...our dear whacko Lydia is leaving us for a 2-yr stint in Jakarta....
Teaching the A-level curriculum English to the graduating batch classes of an international school there...
Quite a good package...staying in a condo which is barely 2 yrs old....
A chauffer to fetch her around...aw man...
And then there's Dan...
Steamboat dinner for him at his place tomorrow night...with the rest of the uni gang...
Leaving us in Jan to further his studies in Sydney for about a year...
Sighzz...my close friends...
Do take care whilst there...will definitely miss you guys...
===========
It's almost the end of 2006...
If 2005 came and went by fast..
Then 2006 zipped by precariously fast...
If 2005 was a year of many ups & downs...
Then 2006 was even more of a rollercoaster ride haha...
Havent been able to do a proper review of the year's activities...
Achieved some goals..partially achieved some...& fell flat on some as well..
Time to reflect? Time to plan for next year?
Tentative theme....
Re-charge, Re-motivate, Re-juvenate, Re-energise
Been in too much of a slowmoving slacker position...
Guess I need some change..
I need some more action..
Is BKK possible in January?
Maybe...Hope so...
===========
Our 1000th day is arriving...
In less than 2 months time...
3 comments:
Whoa, 1000th day, are you really counting or with the help of excel? *^_^* Anyway Happy 2007 to you. Your 4Rs theme sounds good!
I am a primitive cavegirl..so I am really counting.. haha.. hmm...=)
Happy New Year to you too gal..See you at PY's wedding next week?? You making it back in time?
Hmm sad, I really wish to. But this is a busy period for me, so I couldnt go away... I think many old friends would be there. Never mind you can tell me more via your blog. Pictures please ;)
Post a Comment