!st day of 2007.
The year that I turn 27.
The year that might see me in a different job.
The year that might see me saving more money cos I might be earning more!! haa...
The year that might see me conversing confidently in French.
The year that might see me being more flexible cos of yoga!!
The year that might see me being a confident bugger on the roads..
The year that I hope to be less wary of new people I get to know.
The year that I hope to judge less.
The year that I hope my heart will be more open.
=========
2006.
The year that...
- I turned 26. Spending my birthday in Taiwan.
- I went out of the country on at leat 5 trips!
- I had my 1st plane trip after 3 years!
- I renewed my relationships with some of my closest friends..
- I tried hard to get somewhere in my job..(but perhaps got nowhere in particular)
- I got drunk & high on a few occassions
- I finished a Malay course
- I embarked on yoga
- I got schooled in ISO auditing techniques?! haa..
- I had a minor op on my throat
- I fell sick too many a time..
- I was running regularly for a few months but stopped cos I got lazy
- I discovered what hypocrisy means
- I discovered the vulnerability of the human soul
- I discovered that I have become a wary, less open person.
- I got an asset to my name..
- I attended at least 8 weddings
- I finally have a better idea where we are hading to
- I got closer to Dasao
- I lost weight
- I am eating more healthily
So much more..
But there will be more to come this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment