Thursday, January 25, 2007

my small achievement

It's a delayed reaction...cos I was on leave & I was too shacked out to remember yesterday...
But just now, I finally got a look at my ad which came out in the Straits Times on Tuesday.
News Page 4. Half page.
Nothing great in terms of aesthetics & branding. But given the short turn-around time.
I think it turned out wonderful...Sense of satisfaction is there...definitely..
Aw man. I've not felt that for a long time to come already...

From no response & no support from customers...to getting 14 customer logos in there..And some of them are big multi-global companies too...
Really have to thank John for his big help n getting some of the customers in...
Will call him tomorrow & share my joy ... haha

$13K...I think it's worth the splash.

I need to drop Joys & Joseph a courtesy tinkle tomorrow too. My designer & agency guy who were handling this ad for me...Rushed out the ad for me...I think this time round, we had a total of 15 changes within 2 days...
Mad rush..but woohoo!!!!!!!!!
IT TURNED OUT WELL!

Sad thing is this. So what if I think it turned out well.
Ain't get no recognition from the bosses. Not from my own direct boss even.

No comments: