Shan is a damn lively girl.. haha...one of those who makes my French class an interesting one...
Was chatting with her during the 20 minutes breaktime of yesterday's class...
Me: Eh, you had a late night yeaterday ah?
Shan: Har? How you know? Can tell ah? *puts hands up to face and pats on skin*
Me: Of course can tell. You were yawning all the while!!
Shan: *looks sheepish* haa, went on a date last night mah..went Villa Bali for drinks..went home around 3-plus!
Me: Wah really?? Tell me more...!!!
*zips forward to later part of conversation*
Shan: Yah lah, my colleague was saying it's the 3rd date already. He should be trying something hanky panky! But he didn't leh!! Dumbo only patted my head when I yawned. Aw man!! He didn;t try anything at all!
Me: Hhaha, maybe he respects you leh. Conservative decent guys are hard to find nowadays leh...
Shan: Yah man, damn conservative!!! I think next time, I need to have a qualifying question. "Are you okay with pre-marital sex?" Har answer is no?? Ok, get out of the line. Next please!!!!...
Me: *roars with laughter*
No comments:
Post a Comment