Sunday, January 28, 2007

Randomicity...

Signed our lives away on Thursday morning..
Got up early..trudged out way to HDB Hub...and he made me wait for 30 mins cos he was late....

Went into an office...and signed like almost 20 documents each...
There was a point in time I did'nt know what I was signing exactly..
Loan documents, lease-ing documents, sales documents, purchase documents, indemnity documents, CPF documents..blah blah blah.....
And so, it's an official deal now...

Bleah..For one who has always been financially free of debt...
The time has come...I have a few hundred K in loan liao...
Payments start from next month I think...

Aw man...buying a house in SG is expensive!!!! hahahahah

==========
Though it's 2 more years...
I find myself thinking of colour schemes & what kitchen apliances to get already haha...
Initial excitment? Perhaps...

Beige, brown, black...earth tones? Minimalist? Zen? Resort-style?
Lavendar, lilac, cream..pastel shades? Girlish? Cosy? Soothing?

We both agree on a rice-cooker. But he doesn't want a microwave..I want one though.
I want a small toaster too..but he doesn't as well...hmm mm...
He wants a huge plasma with a good sound system...ok, mutually agreed that that's his baby...and I'll have no say in those things hahhaa.....

oh well..2 more years..I have plenty of time to go day dream... haha...

==========
Renew
Recharge
Remotivate
Rejuvenate
Re-energise

Ok, moving along fine...though it's been a weird past 2 weeks when I've been feeling tired all the while...

==========
I feel like taking up something else. Hmm mm..
But at the moment. I don't have an idea of what exactly.

Furthering Malay?
Furthering yoga?
Reading up my GMAT book & doing the exercises in there?
Taking up some CMFAS courses or the finance grad-dip course at SMU & attempting to break into the banking industry?
Taking up some jewellery-making classes?

Buying a car? (Then again, don't think so..pockets are dry..)

Think I'll go have a nap now.
haha.....

No comments: