It has been a blur of a week.
Been feeling tired everyday...and couldn't really sleep well at night too.
I don't quite know what to write..My reservoir of words and thoughts are drying up.
I used to be able to sit here and just cough up my emotions in here...
It's like as if I've lost the ability to really feel anything much these days.
Everything is just in a monotonous state...a plateau...I just go through with the motions..just go through with what comes by...not really thinking about things. Just moving along.
Simple emotions which I felt last time are kinda muted now.
I could get deliriously happy over a simple sms from him and deliriously mad if I don't get one from him when I think I'm supposed to.
These days...have, it's a bonus...don't have..sulk a little and move on.
Workwise..it's the same..Sure I still get pissed off over things but nowadays, it's with a "whatever lah" kind of attitude.
No use getting pissed..I just brush those thoughts aside and get moving along.
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Both? I suppose it's a good thing that I try not to dwell on unhappy things..but it becomes a bad thing when I unknowingly downplay the happy aspects too...It's a good thing that I am trying to take things easy...but it becomes a bad thing when I end up just being in a trance like state and just going through the motions...
=========
My English sucks these days!!!
Where has all my English power gone to?? It's appalling to see myself sitting in front of the PC, trying to write an article...and what comes out is C-R-A-P...!!
Should I take Chloe's example and grab myself some English assessment books?
Haha....
No comments:
Post a Comment