Specially for Purpleskies...aka Cherry...
hugzz & muackzz for this trying period of time...
there's a listening ear if you ever need one..
shelly
========
It's kinda morbid..
3 colleagues faced with news of close relatives passing away...
All within a week...
========
Counting down
to Il Divo...4 days' time
to Krabi...7 days' time
But first...sighzzz...
I need to clear....
ISO ad...mad mad mad rush...
Security EDM & database...
Security Ad in USE newsletter....mad mad rush...
Can I just whine to my boss and hope she helps me out???
=======
Performance Appraisal tomorrow morning.
Kaozz...the session's been postponed for about 3-4 times already..
And it's gonna happen right smack at 9am tmr morning..on a Monday somemore...
Bleah..I think she'll be late anyway...
=======
CNY coming...so fast...decorations of Xmas & snow and santa claus..
Have mostly given way to gharish looking red & pink flowers...or firecrackers..or caricatures of little gold or pink piglets...
Have you bought your new year clothes yet??
Haha...I settled mine since last December....woohoo!
But of course...the more the merrier.. haha
I-need-to-cut-hair...
getting extremely bushy & messy
No comments:
Post a Comment