Dear God,
I promise..the next time I head out for a chilling session...I will not mix different types of alcohol together...
I have received the punishment...And yes, I will be a good girl next time...
Yours,
Michelle
=======
Ok, this time somach spoil..BIG TIME
Vomitted twice yesterday...was feeling super queasy during the 2nd half of my French lesson...
Teacher made jokes and I could only manage a weak smile...bleah...
Caught a cab back to Tampines after class..
Luckily Serene was heading back to Tampines also and managed to share cab with her...
My new found friend..from french class...2 yrs older...
Quite a nice girl...speaks with a bochup, lazy style...works in an advertising agency...small local start-up, not the big ones...
Managed to see a doc yesterday evening for some tablets to prevent more vomitting..
=( Had to cancel on ahboy for our dinner date...
Bleah...I've only seen him once this week!!
Feeling much better today..in fact much better last night already...
Slight slight diarrhoea..
Bleah..
A little bit of beer + a little champagne + a little vodka + a little whisky
=
BIG TIME stomach spoil....
========
Was at Ice Cold Beer with XL & Kym..Got there ard 9-plus and missed seeing a huge fight which broke out there just 30 minutes earlier...
Seemed that spanners & hammers were involved...whoa.. haha..
Coincidentally, they were heading to St James as weoll..
So the 3 of us tropped down there..in a cab of course..
The rain was a bummer...wet shoes & damp hair...
Tried to protect my little green bag too...(from ahboy so must protect.. haha)
Managed to get in for free at Bellini's..YAY! haha..Kym's sis was a member...
Went in an voila! Met Daniel there too.. haha....his last cheong session before he heads to OZ for his studies...
Moved to Power House subsequently..and then voila.. haha, met TP there after awhile...
Made new friends..overall a better experience than my previous time there..
Seems that company really matters hhaa...
No comments:
Post a Comment