poor joanne..
I think she'll get the bulk of my stuff during the handover...
Hope I can do up a proper sui-sui list for her...
plus she's only 2 weeks old in LHUB...
========
On other issues...
What's the point of throwing a letter...screaming and ranting and crying about it...Basically creating a big fuss over it...and saying that no matter what you will not stay...
But then..after a few words spoken to you by 3 different bosses...of cos with the mention of the possible increase of $$...
You say ok fine, I'll take it back and maybe hang on and see how...
thought the Chinese saying goes...
a good horse doesn't eat go-stan grass?
ok, I shan't be quick to judge...I am not the one involved..
But as the elder ones have said...we young ones think real differently from them..
Rasher, bolder & sometimes foolish...
oh well...guess it doesn't come as a surprise cos I expected it anyway...
========
countdown...12 more hours and I'll be at the airport!!
18 more hours and I'll be at Tsim Tsa Tsui...
24 more hours and I'll be at Victoria's Peak & Lan Gui Fang!!
2 comments:
"But as the elder ones have said...we young ones think real differently from them..
Rasher, bolder & sometimes foolish"
i would say, these elders are conservative, backwards and timids....no choice lar, they so old liao and have family to feed....they cannot be bolder enough to change
when i left my last job, interview by bosses are craps, they just want you to feel bad and regret leaving...
just got back! haven't even unpack..
elders might be more conservative..but haaha as the other saying goes...they have taken more salt than we have of rice too..;p
catch up more when we meet next week!
Post a Comment