Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taking Stock

Looking at the general goals & guiding principles I set for myself this year, I think I have done an okay job. A good job compared to previous years perhaps.
I think listing non-specific items & having general guiding points is working much much better than having specific to-do or to-achieve items...something which I apparently have been doing for the past many years.

State of Mind – Ok, maybe this is a little status quo..I am still not so creative in terms of work…But my creativity in “suaning” people and talking crap has improved…lol. Assertiveness is so-so hmm mm.

Career – strong working relationships…this is going well with the teammates…positive contributions…a definite yes. Not yet a very strong contributor but good enough for my standards now. Will strive to be better.

Health & Well-Being – Good job…I watch what I eat and I hope I’m eating relatively more healthily than last year..the least is that I am definitely drinking less. Regular jogs, regular stretching/toning at home? Haha…amd I’m going for facials!

Relationships – Relatively good…except for a niggling issue which I have not gotten control of. Keeping in touch with people (maintaining), further developing some (nurturing), brought family out on excursions…and of cos loving ahboy!!

Relatively good 1st half of the year…though it could still be better!
Will strive for a better 2nd half of the year ahead! Jiayou! Jiayou! Jiayou!

2 comments:

eimi said...

Hmm people usually reflect on their life goals at the end of the year and then set resolutions for the New year!

Not a bad idea to think of mid-term achivements & how to better move forward...

Anyway your analysis just says you are leading a great life! ;)

sardonica said...

Amy!! Should I say CONGRATS to you??!! :p hehe..Here's wishing you everlasting bliss yah...saw your pics on Facebook..

Life is good, not great yet! Hope I'll end ths year on a great note though! haha..