Thursday, July 03, 2008

Value-adding...And The Lack Of It.

Reading, proof-reading, understanding, drafting and digesting policy papers....
What is the value-add to my career?

Apart from better English?
And perhaps a slightly better grasp of scenario planning...

I can't think of anything else.
Sigh.

**
Losing steam again for French..though I have pre-paid $500+ for the next 4 months.
What is the value-add to my life?

Apart from being able to order some food in France?
Apart from being able to ask for directions in France?

I can't think of anything else.
Sigh.

**
Playing Scrabulous on Facebook and watching SATC...
What is the value add to my life?

Apart from learning some words which is not found in the normal English dictionary..?
Apart from being able to indulge in a world of self delusion once in awhile...?

I can't think of anything else.
Sigh.

**
Just what am I doing right in my life now?

Apart from trying to maintain a jogging routine...
Apart from trying to maintain healthy eating habits...
Apart from trying to be nice to people...

I can't think of anything else.
Sigh.

No comments: