I went to Daiso after work today. The one at Plaza Singapura.
I spent a lovely lovely 1hour plus looking through the aisles and aisles of things that they have. From knick-knacks to toys to cosmetics to crockery to cutlery to DIY things to gardening tools to stationery to fabrics to food to toiletries to socks to hats to bags to cushions to...gosh the list seems non-exhaustible...(is there such a word? non-exhaustible? oh nvm, you get what I mean)
And each item at only $2...I could go bonkers in there.
But due to time constraints and to a little voice nagging at me that no I don't actually need a toilet seat cover or a net to keep out insects, I ended up with only 19 items. And thus only spent $38 in the shop.
I think I might go back soon. Hehe. And go on a rampage in there. Perhaps.
I don't have pictures of the things that I got...but here's a simple list based on memory...
- gift wrapper @ 2 different types
- a pretty envelope with greenish flowers on it
- a small spade for gardening
- a small bottle with a curved nozzle for gardening
- a small red pouch with japanese traditional art on it
- a face cleansing device which has tiny rubber bristles to clear your pores of dirt and other sebaceous materials
- an octupus flavoured snack
- a pair of stockings
- a table cloth which was supposed to be used for placing your cutlery on but which I will use to cover my laptop in office
- 2 ceramic cups which were originally meant for drinking out of but which I use for bu8ilding more terrariums
- a packet of coloured post-it-pads
- a 50cm long piece of white sopnge for my mum to do her cleaning with
- 2 balls of thick thread, one pink and one pale green for me to do some crocheting with
- a packet of small white cobble stones/pebbles for me to build my terrariums with
That's 17 items already.....but for the life of me, I cannot remember what the last 2 items are haha.....:)
Till here. For the Shell needs her beauty sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment