I had a happy time doing something I've not done for a long time.
I was trying on all the new clothes which I'd gotten myself over the past week.
Yes, the narcissist in me appears quite often these days lol. Maybe the Europe trip had something to do with it. Hmm ;p
It's a happy Friday. :)
And I'm looking forward to the weekend ahead. Especially tomorrow evening with Ally & PQ.
It's catch up time for the girls!
Sunday will be a cooking day as my parents and I need to start preparing for the Ayam Buah Keluak dish that we have annually during CNY. Sunday will be D-Day where we will crak the nuts open, enlarge the holes, dig out the meat inside, mix the meat with fish paste and prawn paste, and then stuff the meat inside the nut shells again. Yum. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment