I realise I have recurring dreams.
All my dreams almost always fall into two categories. It would either be in a school or varsity hostel environment, or it would be a crime scene/puzzle and I would be one of the investigators or police officer assigned to the case.
And all, if not most, of the dreams would involve me feeling a sense of anxiety or fear or being perplexed.
The dreams in school or hostel usually involve me trying to find my way somewhere or I would be walking/running past long corridors and or room doors.
The crime dreams always involve violent crimes like murder or assault. None of them have ever involved petty crimes like theft or vandalism.
And in all my dreams, there will be people I know. I've dreamt of sec sch people, uni folks, ex and current colleagues, relatives, my immediate family, etc.
And I always have first party dreams. That is, I am seeing things from my perspective and not through the eyes of a third party. I do not see myself in the dream but I see through my own eyes. Do I make sense here?
Anyway, I find it slightly disturbing that my dreams almost always fall into these two types.
Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment