Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Titles are cumbersome

I bought stuff today again. Small little things. To feed some of my interests haha.

- a bottle of plant food for African Violets (and yes Ally, I think this bottle will last me for years too...lol, unless you want to throw yours away and then I can give you half of my new bottle)
- a packet of cream-coloured pearl beads, each about 5mm in diameter
- a 1.3mm crochet needle

Yay, I'll have things to occupy me during CNY Day 1 when I'll be cooped up at home waiting for guests to arrive. We're bringing Granny home from the nursing home for that day so I'm expecting the relatives to come again this year.

Plus, I've just started on an interesting book set in 1940s and 1950s Hong Kong. Pre-war and post-war Hong Kong. From the eyes of rich Englishmen, rich Chinese and the Portugese. The socialites of that era. Interesting interesting interesting. :)

No comments: