Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mr Ding

I had dinner with TH today. It was a last minute thing and he called me up since he was hanging around Raffles City. We ended up at Botejyu at the basement of the mall.

The set meals we had were quite nice actually! I ordered a tofu hamburger steak and it came with a Japanese pancake, a bowl of miso soup, a bowl of rice and some accompanying sauteed bean sprouts.

The steak was actually tofu and minced pork mixed together and shaped into a patty. It was marinated in a slightly sweet, slightly salty brown sauce. The Japanese pancake had seafood in it and was mixed with flour and cabbage.

It was a lovely meal with great company! Hhahaha...
I'm happy for him. He's gotten himself a job! And is starting work next week! After close to 4 months of rest.

Hmm, what's this with friends all finding jobs. Yesterday it was Purpleskies and today's it's TH. Tomorrow? Hmmm...lol.

Anyway, the highlight was that I discovered we'll be neighbours at work pretty soon!!! He'll be at Alexandra too! So after I shift office in end April, I'll be at the second building in front of his building.

Wheee! Another lunch kaki! :)))

No comments: