Propagated a 2nd pot of moss rose. Hope this one turns out well too, like the first pot...fingers crossed!
===============
The attempt to split a small clump of asparagus fern and repot it didn't turn out well. I think I botched the attempt and accidentally chopped off too much roots. The repotted small clump didn't survive and dried up within a week.
The main plant is still doing ok though 1 or 2 stems browned. I removed those and the rest are still a fresh shade of green and pretty ok.
Just wondering if I should attempt to hive off another small clump and repot that clump or not...
===============
The water plum bonsai, the big sister of my balcony, is doing alright. Same old though she's flowering less in the last 2-3 weeks. The constant strong winds blow the flower buds right off the plant before they've even had a chance to bloom!
Her seed pods are still growing though. Hoping for them to mature soon and pop so I can collect some seeds and share with my FIL.....
===============
The 5.5-yr-old pomegranate is still going strong. I'm surprised actually, it has many many dead branches which don't produce leaves anymore. But recently, it kinda resurrected itself and started producing new branches and leaves again. It bore fruits and flowers several times in the past and I hope it does so again...:)
K attributed the resurrection to his watering skills. I attributed it to my loosening of its soil in the pot and fertilising...lol, whichever it is, I'm glad it helped the plant.
===============
Stevia is blooming....but...it's also thinning and losing many leaves. I really have no idea how to care for it.....
===============
And in the office....
The two 1.5yr old terrariums are going strong. One's purely a moss terrarium and the other's a moss + fittonia terrarium.
The 3 airplants are doing ok too, save for one which seems to be getting fried from being exposed to the sun the most (as it's hanging near my window)....I've shifted it to somewhere not by the window already. Hope it's better for the plant....
No comments:
Post a Comment