Monday, February 03, 2020

Ganbatte.....

Spent quite abit of time working on Saturday and Sunday, to settle and amend a deck of slides to be presented to a Minister. Presentation's supposed to be next Mon but it'll need to be pushed back, seeing as how things are now.

Had a lengthy discussion today with some bosses and turns out that the deck needs to be amended and rehashed again. Major restructuring and operation needed to the deck. It'll be like a whole new deck altogether.

Sad that those hours came to nought. I could have slept or spent more time being present with the two girls AND I could have been less stressed too.

NB.

Anyway.
I think there'll be a few more rounds of such to-ing and fro-ing....we've not even gone up to the biggest boss here yet.

Jiayou to me(nion).....
May I have the patience, strength and intelligence to deliver what the bosses are asking for.

No comments: