I'm thankful that throughout my primary school, secondary school and JC I had my own room and a proper desk set up for doing work. My room was really very conducive for studying...the only distractions were my bed and the huge mirror in front of my desk...lol.
I never understood why some peers lugged their books out of the house and parked themselves at the airport or the library or elsewhere to study or do their work. I was one who did all my studying and work at home, in the safety, comfort and quietness of my room.
Even though I shared a room with my granny when I was young, it so happened that during my Sec 3 & Sec 4 days, my brother shifted to hostel so my granny used his bed instead and moved out of my room. So I had my room all to myself when mugging for my Os and As.
I'm trying to work from home these few days...and realised again that I can't concentrate well...
Maybe it's just me now...not much motivation to work and the engine is also not as as good as before lol.....
I don't have a proper workdesk at home...the external environment can get noisy at times...and my bed is just too.....oh nvm........
Jiayou Michelle!
No comments:
Post a Comment