I never really kept track but this would be my 4,145th post on this blog...
Over a span of almost 15 years...Wonder when my 5,000th post would be?
Prolly in another 3 years?
==========
I had a good 2-3 weeks of a good tummy. I ate more I think. There were a few occasions where I felt a little bloated but all good all good...
Last night, 2 hrs after dinner, I had a bad tummyache. Had to run to the toilet after trying to tahan for 30mins (I was trying to put the girls to sleep)....
I felt spent after that session in the toilet....:(
Woke this morning with a queasy feeling, and what felt like a fragile tummy...
Felt quite tired and abit lembeh as well....
Fingers crossed that the day will go alright. And that the tummy hold up well enough
I can do this!!
I've got a briefing to a big boss at 12:45pm....
Jiayou! I can do this!!
No comments:
Post a Comment