Friday, February 07, 2020

teeth

Aside from my usual dental clinic at CGH, I see another dentist from time to time when I face issues that require fast attention.

Had bad gum pain and jaw discomfort on Monday. In fact, I woke from pain in the middle pf the night that day...Saw a GP on Tues and was given a mouthwash that helped with the discomfort alot.

Anyway, the dentist told me yesterday that....I might be grinding my teeth. :(

There are signs of me doing so. Apparently some of my teeth are wearing down.

And he said the muscles at the side of my jaws are very strong....not just strong...but very strong.
Gosh...

He advised me to check with my usual CGH dentist on getting a mouthguard to protect my teeth....

:(     :(     :(

But the good thing he shared with me....was that....I have no signs of any decay! Yay!

No comments: