And so Nadya & I have had this same conversation every evening from Monday to Friday for the last 2 weeks at least lol....
Me: So Nana, what did you have during recess today?
N: Fried noodles.
Me: Oh, thought you wanted to try chicken rice? I checked, chicken rice is at Stall 8.
N: No, I don't want.
Me: Ok....
Last Friday evening, it went slightly differently....
Me: So what did you buy during recess today?
N: Fried noodles.
And to pre-empt me from saying anything more....she went...
N: I will eat fried noodles EVERYDAY.
Me: ........
LOL...
I'll still ask her the same thing today and see what she replies with. ;p
Muahahha....must irritate her :D :D :D
============
On a separate note, I'm quite happy that she's at least buying food...:)
She went the entire month of January without buying anything and just eating whatever (not-so-healthy) snacks that I packed, except on 2 occasions. (And those were fried noodles too lol)
She's since ventured from the fried noodle stall (Stall 5) to the neighbouring stall 5 to get jelly....and also went over to the drinks stall at Stall 1 to get a packet of milo.
AND...she's gone to the bookshop on at least a few occasions too...and came home with a new eraser, a new glue stick....and a new pen with a diamond cap and rainbow ink....:)
Good lah, I hope she opens up more and gains more courage :)
Jiayou Nadya!!
No comments:
Post a Comment