wah lan...today is a name-calling day...haa...a day when I kena arrows & "insults" shot at me..
Purpleskies called me "The Human Vibrator". How glam. Tsk Tsk.
Ahboy called me an "Auntie".
Lian called me a "Dumb Spastic". Or something to that effect...or was it Spasticated Idiot?...hmm..cun remember...
And lastly, dear old Red Biscuit called me hmm..or rather, he said I'm not a sharp person..which to me translates a little to "dim-witted"....
Nabeh!!
What have I done to deserve this?
*laments laments*
=========
Finally went for my haircut..8 or 9 months since the last time I went..haa..
Jasper lost weight...had a difficult time too..eversince her womb surgery...some kinda fist-sized growth which was removed about 9 months ago...shortly after my last cut with her.
But she still looks as chio as ever...love her eyes..so big n bright!
She lopped off a good 5 - 6 inches of my hair...*faint*...
Looked down to see a pool of my hair..against the black backdrop of the flooring..it looked like a brown mass of semi dried grass...
Hmm..though now half the hair's rebonded and the other half is not...err...half is flat..and the other half is not...hmm...though not that noticeable..but still abit weird..haa...
==========
Adrian gave me a call just now..to check on how I'm doing since the incident...
Ah well..life's still like that...Though I must say..going back to work has definitely made me happier...
Not forgetting I was out almost everyday last week...muahahaha....
==========
Rohlin's going over to UK soon..end of month tentatively...for a year..not long, not short either...hope everything pans out well for her...
Wish her all the best....
==========
Me am a green monster... *pout pout*
Ahboy...sigh..need I say more..?? He'll be getting at least 3 more stamps on his passport within the next 2 weeks...double sigh & triple sigh...
==========
I am such a horrid employee...
Spent the day MSN-ing, chatting with Lian & Radio, day-dreaming & thinking of when should I take leave and just chill...
Kaozz...tsk tsk..wonder how my performance bonus will be? haaa....
Till here....
I sleepy-ne..
Want to zzz...
2 comments:
hahaha. james also call me auntie!
The human aphrodisiac has spoken! kekeke...
Post a Comment