Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday....pre-Monday blues...

Went to the IT Fair today.
And walked out $600 bucks poorer. Am the proud new owner of a Canon Ixus 60 digicam... =)
Taking into consideration the amount I've spent in the last two weeks on my optical stuff and the NUH bill..grass seems a good option for my meals in the coming weeks.
Hmm..think just these 3 receipts alone has made me $2.3K poorer..*faint*
Okie, time for prudence to rear its head again... =p

Hung around Suntec for awhile, then Marina Square...madhouse in both places.
Half the population seems to have converged in that area alone man..
Left foot got rolled over by a pram in the IT Fair..and jabbed by an incompetent guy who didn't seem to understand the mechanics of walking.

Made our way to old Kallang Airport for makan...went to say hi to mama choy..
Hmm..she definitely looked more radiant than the previous time I saw her...think the 10 days break really did her good..haha...

========
Kel & I are really awaiting for the Tamp swimming complex to reopen...hmm heard from Lydia's sis that there's slides in there now??
Hope that won't lure more kids there...

========
Did something dumb yesterday..haa...Ahboy & I drove around to measure the distance which I ran on Friday night...
Wow, all along, I thought the distance from the playground to the ulu carpark was 400 metres...he gauged it at 370 metres...
When we drove and measured...it turned out to be 700 metres!!
Yay...hehe...so that means, I have hit about 800 metres...running without stopping..
Err....DEFINITELY nothing to shout about...but judging by my "lam nuah" standards...haha..it's a start..
Shall aim to hit 1.5km by mid-April...hmm..can I?
Think I can..provided I'm still as diligent.. =))
Ganbattene!!

========
Tomorrow's Monday again...
XIAN...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats for ur running.....but beware!!! Running can be additive!