WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
18th Jan 2007.
D-Day when I get to see my 4 pseudo lovers in the flesh...
And when I get to hear Sebby live...*hoots*
Went to Sistic just now to get Il Divo tix..
And yeah, am watching it ALONE...realised it's on a Thursday at 8pm...Ahboy can't make it..
He offered to take half day..but nah...
Didn't want him to waste his leave on such a concert afterwhich he'll probably strangle me when it ends...
And well..didn't think any other peeps might appreciate them..so didn't bother trying to jio others...
Yeah, guess I'm a loner in some ways...
Hope to be able to sneak in a camera...
Will I be cuffed if I run backstage? Hmm mm...hehe..
==========
Prolly heading to the doc tomorrow morn.
The 2 rash areas on both my thighs aren't getting better...
And they were itching like crazy when i was lunching with XP, Kok & San this afternoon....
It's kinda weird...everyone's getting rashes..boss, kok, diana, wilson...bleah............
Hope it's the air in office...hope the doc gives me 5 days MC so I can stay away from office... (yeah..fat hope)...
==========
Speaking of lunch..
The buffet lunch at Siam Kitchen in Bugis Junction really filled me up...
To the BRIM.
Couldn't walk properly after that cos I was trying to suck my tummy in...
Whilst trying to maintain a good posture...
And trying to maintain a straight face.. haha..
==========
I hate to be a spoilsport...
But shit but I ain't the least excited about the company D&D.
And try as I might to muster up abit of interest...But...
Nah, decided to be true to my heart...
I still ain't the least bit interested...
Hiakzz..
==========
I hate squealers.
I hate gigglers.
I hate act-cuters.
I hate naggers.
I hate over-exciters.
I love suave-ers.
I love diplomatic-ers.
I love smart-ers.
I love quick-witters.
I love quiet-ers.
==========
Was with Marc that day...
Said he wanted to get turtles...
And he wanted 3!
Asked him what would he name them.
Gi Gi, Go Go, & Ga Ga!!
He screamed happily...
Aw man..the innocence of youth...hhaah
Damn cute...
==========
Heading Sentosa again with Dan, Kym, XL & Von..
Time for more frisbee..
Time for more nuahing..
Time for more bonding..
hhaa...
2 comments:
yes, i met up with him! more like he kept insisting on meeting up but that doesn't make a diff. i was sulking my ass away and that scared him a little.
then next day, bombed him with 3 angry sms. told him if he can't put in any more effort than (.......), then maybe we should just call it quits.
he didn't say much.
other than "i'm buying ipod now baby. sorry u felt that way."
then i suddenly realise he will always not know what is the exact thing he should do. i think he's just not very intelligent with relationships. he really should take some lessons from Mr Warped State of Mind"
right now, my options are open. truth to be told, i am fine with breaking up, i am fine with hanging on, i am find with hanging around for the FUN side of it. damn.
i guess i'm just waiting to drop the 2nd bomb lah - i am going to the pop the "give me something tangible" question soon.
maybe i am just perverse. i like seeing him afraid and meek.
maybe i am just a bitch. i just want my ipod.
goodnight.
bitchy si mi sai. :)
btw, i really love the turtles names. made my day just reading it! Gigi gogo gaga!!! soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment