Sunday, August 26, 2007

Campus Superstar

After a gruelling 3 months in the competition.
The poor overall winner only got a trophy and $2000 to his name.

But anyway...what I wanted to blog about was that amongst the 4 finalists...hehe...3 are from the eastern district schools!!

Zhengning - RGS (Town)
Keely - VJC (Marine Parade)
Shawn - Loyang Sec Sch (Pasir Ris)
Benjamin - St Hilda's Sec Sch (Tampines)

So as I always say..EASTIE KIDS RULE!!!!!!

HAHA lol....=p

=========
Went karaoke today..spent 5 hours at KBox in Cineleisure. 4 of us, TH, PQ, Eugene & me....
Freaking cold in there. Heng I brought my wool pullover...

Got it from Mango in a sale...Love it! haha..

Think I can only sing mainly songs from male singers. Female singers are all darn high-pitched..I cannot reach!!!
And so, I'll end up singing songs from Jay Chou, David Tao, Jacky Cheung, Zhang Zhen Yue, MayDay, Power Station, BAD...
All the male singers.. haha lol...

Went for a short walk at Taka basement and of course...gorged myself on soe snacks...Damn, couldn't resist...Every stall I walked past seemed to have a piece of food waving its invisible hand to me...LOL....
Had a skewer of chicken balls, a pretzel from Auntie Anne's and shared some other things with Peiqi...

K-session this Friday again..This time round with the existing colleagues...

=========
Popped by Brewerkz on Friday night for dinner & drinks. Mistake.
Food = expensive & so-so in taste only.
Beer = ok lah..I still prefer my San Miguel.. haha..(then again, I'd prefer hard liquor)

I usually go there for drinks only and not for the food....And I think, its better to keep it this way.. hahaa LOL.

After a round of drinks, decided to pop by Crazy Elephant instead..
Great oriental chicken wings...Lovely seasoning!! Salty enough, I like! hahaa...
Nice view overlooking the river and Central as well.

Jason came over to find me. Hmm.
But he only came over for awhile lah...cos we were leaving already.

=========
Ate to much junk over the weekend.
Think I should run more over next week.

Didn't have the time & energy to go for facial this week. Hmm ...way overdue haha...lol...

=========
French classes starting next week again.
I need to get a new notebook to jot down my notes. I've exhausted the previous notebook in about 8 months.

=========
Might be starting guitar classes with Peiqi & Eugene...
Woot...

Hmm..ok better dun rejoice too fast first...Talk is cheap.. ahha...
Talked about it last time already and till now it's not materialised hahha lol...

See how it goes!! =)

No comments: