Surprisingly..I don't feel that extremely zapped out or anything...aching abit here and there...but on the whole..I feel quite good actually.. haha..
I slept at 530am yesterday...Spent 21 hours awake yesterday...
Got up at 830am and left the house at 930am to go for Glenn's church wedding...
It was at the Church of the Holy Family over at Katong.
Been ages since I've stepped into that church. In fact, the last time I stepped into it was before it's renovation...when it was still the old building...
But it felt good to be there again.
I dunno, I am always in awe when I step into a sacred place of worship..be it a Christian church or a Catholic one, a Chinese temple, a mosque or a synagogue...
And I will always tear in any sermon or church proceedings...well, come to think of it..sometimes in a Chinese temple too! haha...
And yesterday, I was in awe again..and well yeps...I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I watched the weddings proceedings.. haha
Bopian. Emo person. aha...=p
It was lovely.
The decor. Lovely white flowers..adorning the bench aisles...
The people. His wife's an eurasian...so the peeps from her side of the family are really quite beautiful actually.. ahha...
The ambience...
Popped by Conrad Hotel for their luncheon. And it was the 1st time ever that I've had a 9-course Chinese wedding LUNCH....haha..
The food was good. The place was lovely as well.
The music was great. And the person delivering her speech dedication was absolutely hilarious...
Kudos to her & her wit...=)
Didn't manage to stay throughout the lunch though. Had to rush back to office to collect things & prepare for my D&D at night...
And so, I left at 2-plus...
Kind soul of a Devin dropped me off at my office. Signed in at the Security Office.
Went up to the Executive toilet to change back into casual clothes.
Went back to office to clear some last minute mails...
Waited for boss to come & pass me some items for the D&D...
Finally called a cab and went down to Hilton at 4-plus or 5pm...
Was carrying so many things...gosh...damn unglam...
Big red plastic bags somemore.. haha....
Reached the hotel. Went straight to the function room...
And spent the next 1-2 hours running around. Aiyoh!!
Briefed the event I/C on last minute changes. Ran through the sequence again.
Briefed the emcee on last minute changes.
Briefed the banquet captain on other minute details.
Briefed the models on what to do.
Ran around placing party packs on all the seats.
Prepared the flower petals for my CEO's grand entrance.
Set up the reception counter.
Went through the music line-up again.
Tested lighting & sound.
Blah blah blah....
Hahaa...show finally started.
Beginning was smooth. Some hicuups here & there along the way.
Emcee kept apologising for some things he forgot to do.
But it's ok lah...been doing events since my uni days. No event will go 100% according to plan.
Such last minute & impromptu hiccups or changes makes it all the more fun & exciting.. ahha
There was much fun..much laughter and everything went well.
It felt great definitely. Why?
Cos when you see your sole project coming to fruition on a high note, WOOHOO Damn it feels great!!! =)))))
Huge happiness at seeing it from birth & conceptualisation all the way through planning & execution & finally to its closure...
Of cos, it felt good to be able to help bring forth something that brought much fun & laughter to so many others in a single night.
Kathleen sitting next to me was laughing so hard at a point in time that she was tearing.. haha LOL...
Project close on a highly successful note = I IS VERY HAPPY!!!!
(haha..in Blinky Mummy's fashion...)
Eric & I went over to St James after the event. Funny. Cos Jason invited me there..and well..I don't quite know Jason that well.. haha..anyway....
Finally reached there around 110am and went to join Jason & some others who were already there in Power House.
Jason was so sweet. Kept my bag in a locker...went to get coins when I didn't have any..
Poured me drinks..entertained me... haha...
He left after awhile to join another group of his friends..
And then it became abit weird lah cos I didn't quite know the rest who were there liao...
So me & Eric both left Power House after awhile...
Went over to Dragonfly & then to Bellini's...then sat talking at The Gallery..
Popped by for a late night supper & another long chat session at The Station at 3-plus...
Then went back to Dragonfly..
Gosh. Left the place at 445am. Zombified.. haha.
Surprisingly, as I told Eric as well, I didn't feel so stoned. In fact, when I reached home, I was still wide-eyed.
Maybe the adrenalin of rushing around the whole day kept me going haha.
And oh yah. It was the 1st time in my life that I went cheonging in a black dress.
Was lazy to change out of my D&D outfit.. ahha...
Kind Eric sent me home..though he stays in Yio Chu Kang..hhaa..felt abit guilty..but he offered....so What the Heck I thought.. hahaha =p
Didn't drink too much though but I mixed alcohol...from red wine & beer at the D&D to hard liquor at St James..So now tummy abit upset at me. Haa...
After a week of feeling blue and feeling kancheong about the event...
Yesterday's adrenalin rush is still having its effects today. WOOT WOOT!
Am heading for a quick shower now...and then heading out to visit Granny...
And then after that...yes...I am gonna do something which I have never done in my whole 27 years of existence...
I am gonna catch a movie alone.
YUPS!! 881...
Here I come!!!
(Zi lang Zi Bua, Gam Zeng Buay Sua..)
Love this song.. ahha...
Will post up the MTV later on...
Have to go rush now!!! Took too long to type!!! hahhaa
No comments:
Post a Comment