Highly recommended show...
I'm not a movie buff.
I don't even know shows are upcoming or showing till I happen to chance upon an ad or someone tells me about it...
I didn't know what the hooha was about the movie "Secret"...
Only khnew that Jay Chou was acting in it.
Dang, didn't even know that he wrote the story & he directed it as well..
His first effort.
And a mighty good one at that I must add.
Humour, romance, sadness, angst, thrill, anticipation, excitement, happiness, frustration, wonder...
So many feelings...
Captured in 100 minutes.
Great show. Very very nice...
Must watch.
Bring your tissues...for the ladies I mean...(and gents maybe? haa.)
Been a long time since I was so emotionally affected by a show...
Started to cry again when I was in his car and about to get off to go up to my flat.
========
sick..
nose stuck...
cough..
sorethroat...
No comments:
Post a Comment