I think I have the face of a civil servant?
Govt Agency 1 (GA1) called me yesterday to see if I am still interested in the job. Told me that they are still considering a few applicants for that single post...Will call me again for a 2nd round if they think I am suitable.
Govt Agency 2 (GA2) called me this afternoon. Reaction from them seems quite fast. Monday 1st round. Today call me...2nd round on Friday.
Am more keen on GA1 though...
Hmm mm..GA2 seems abit fishy..haha industry talk about them doesn't seem to be that positive...
==========
There is a common industry term used in the recruitment industry.
CRO
Which means...'Candidate Reject Offer" i.e. candidate originally seemed keen...but bail out in the last min.
TMD. I am not even a recruitment consultant.
But I just got an SMS. Someone just CRO-ed me.
This is worse than CRO. Turned up today. My telemarketer. 1st day of work.
Halfway through the day. Stomachache. Went home.
*bad feeling about how it'll turn out*
Then now at 11pm. Just SMS-ed me.
I hate such things. KNN sibei xian.
==========
My company song. "If We Hold On Together" by Diana Ross.
Spent this morning finding Diana Ross's version. Downloading it & then burning onto a CD.
Was a DJ during the company lunch..boss giving speech...I was looping this song..had to control volume...kaozzz....imagine one single song..played throughout a 20-30min interval.
And now the song's running through my head...running & running & running haha..
==========
Just a single SMS is enough to spoil my night.
gosh...so easily affected.
==========
Can anyone tell me...
If I open a bottle of Vodka...but it's only 1/3 consumed...
Kept it for at least half a year or maybe more....but not in the fridge..just in a cupboard...
um...it won't spoil or anything right? errr....hmm mmm....
it's still drinkable now right??
No comments:
Post a Comment