Just read my email...*SULK*
Ee Hong is going overseas to work as well!!!!!!!!
China........
bleah bleah bleah.....
=======
hearsay there'll be a condo built next to my work-in-progress flat.
hmm mm...dunno how true...
=======
Give me a blank piece of paper and I can pen down my thoughts like a flowing river.
Give me 45 mins and I can write anything & everything...
Give me an essay question with a 2 parts...
Plonk me down in front of a PC...
Ask me to type and say you'll come back 45 mins later so I hand up my work in a thumb drive...
And well..my mind will be a blank...
Gosh...dunno what the hell I was typing this evening...hahaa..
45 mins essay test at another government agency..in the orchard district...
I was put in the library section..In a not so remote corner...where sometimes others will pass by...
Given a thumb drive...given a 2-part question...and was then left alone...
hahaa....think I was writing whatever nonsense that came into my mind! haa..
Hope govt agency 1 will call me still....
If they don't call...then well....hpe this govt agency 2 will call.....
*cross fingers*
1 comment:
yar...me think so....y everyone go overseas for their work...and i still stuck here reading your blog??? hahaaaa....good luck for ur govt agency thing
Post a Comment