It's scary. When you have 2 male colleagues "stalking" you.
I think they're being nice to me on and off...cos they wanna get me to join their recruitment team...
Kena cornered by them last week during lunch as well...It's very weird & very uncomfortable sometimes...
Don't know how to react. Just act dumb...Told them that I am not a confirmed staff yet...wait till I get confirmed then we talk.
=========
Bizarre bizarre dream last night...So so bizarre...
=========
Abit lost today..couldn't concentrate at work..lost my focus...Thought I was doing quite well for Mon through Wednesday..
Focus was in shatters today...
Trudging home today...walking along in the carpark..taking slow slow steps...humming a little song to myself when I heard the familiar tinkle of my phone...an sms has arrived..
"How's my darling doing?"
The night suddenly seemed brighter...the air smelled sweeter..the trees less gloomy...the crickets started chirping again..the heart soars...
A silly grin flew through the breeze and landed on my face...
Baby sms-ed me!!
Hahaa...silly mushy me...
==========
Finished with The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho..
Love these kind of books. Simple words...profound meanings...
Or simple stories...but profound meanings...
There were a few times through the book when I felt myself tearing..Don't know why also..
Haha...Let's see...
Think I shall embark on either a murder thriller again...or "For One more Day" by Mitch Albom.
Haven't decided...
===========
Lunch was laksa with Chloe & Jenice...
Been 2 months plus since I had laksa...tongue & stomach was brimming with joy... ahaha
Jenice looks good with her curly hair tied up....=)
1 comment:
Trudging home today...walking along in the carpark..taking slow slow steps...humming a little song to myself when I heard the familiar tinkle of my phone...an sms has arrived..
"How's my darling doing?"
The night suddenly seemed brighter...the air smelled sweeter..the trees less gloomy...the crickets started chirping again..the heart soars...
A silly grin flew through the breeze and landed on my face...
Baby sms-ed me!!
Hahaa...silly mushy me...
understand this feeling.. been having it since don't know when.. it's really a torture when u receive no news from e other party.. sweet sweet sweet..
Post a Comment