Met Lawrence & Mac yesterday by chance while heading to Tjg Pgr MRT station.
Felt good to see them...2 sprouts of comforting familiarity amongst a sea of zombiefied strangers.
Talked to Guin for half an hour yesterday. My ex-boss.
It was a good catch-up..Some gossip, some updates, some sharings...Good to hear she's doing good..
Think I'll call Thomas soon. Heard from Guin he's asking how I am..haha..he misses me! hahaa...
Or maybe I'll drop him an email first.
========
Woke with a heavy heart...Till now still heavy heart.
Not sure how are things going on at home right now.
Poor Santi. 7 months with the previous family and then the old man passed on.
Now, 4 months with my family and her fate in Singapore is still uncertain again. If she can't find an employer within 1 month I think, the agent will send her back.
Dad just sms-ed me. Santi cried like hell and begged for us to keep her. Apart from her Dad. she's the only other person supporting the family.
Sigh..why did things turn out this way??
No comments:
Post a Comment