It's a desperate plea for help.
Anyone who knows of any job opportunities in an MNC or local conglomerate...please let me know...
5 years experience in Marketing Communications & Events.
Seeking positions like
Marketing, Events, Branding, Corporate Development, Business Development, Administration.
==========
Had a quick discussion with Adrian just now.
Each will chip in $200 each month..for Gran's nursing home fees...
Mum & Dad another $250. So that makes it $650 contribution from our side.
Aunt's side will take another $600.
And that makes it a total of $1250 a month...
$200...on top of that which I give them every month...I can see my $ fluttering away in the wind...
Aiyoh..forgot about the monthly contributions for our flat...I can see more dollar signs fluttering away...
Sigh..to work for $$...doing this is easy...
Or to make $$ work for you...this is easier said than done though.
==========
Last minute activation by Peiqi just now...rushed home for dinner..then rushed out to meet her at Tampines Mall...
Aunt agony...this time round mutual...though she took the bulk of it.. ahha
Friendships...can be so brittle...can be so strong...depend on how you care for it...
If you take care of a metal rod and lubricate it with a coat of protective oil...it serves you well enough and gives you the strength it has....
Leave it to rust in the open and when you finally try to use it...it disintegrates beneath your hands...
==========
Weekdays have been tough lately...
Daytime fed-up at work.
Night time fed-up with finding work.. haha...
==========
Tired.
To bed I go.
No comments:
Post a Comment