Tuesday, July 17, 2007

blur toad

Dumb. Bought a nice bracelet just now at BHG...the ex-Seiyu in Bugis..
Came home...Turned out to be an anklet...
Goes to show how tired I am..haha..

========
After 2 weeks of frenzied eating...the down cycle has come again...
Stomach spoil today after lunch...

Apart from feeling nauseous...I also had palpitations & felt breathless...gosh..
It's either I am tired...or there was too much MSG in the meal I had this afternoon..
Bleah..

========
Yet another tender in LHUB...this makes in number errrr....24 since Jan this year??

========
Weird. Really weird.

I applied for a post in a government agency 4 months ago.
They just called me back today.
It's like as if they heard my silent call for a new job.

Interview's next Tuesday....And I've been given a bloody long interview questionnaire to fill up & write...tmd..

Gonna head for a quick bath now and then go do that up.
And they're asking for a gazillion photocopies from me...
What the...#$%$#.. from sec sch to uni..they want everything...
Testimonials..ECAs, transcripts...
Payslips...even the originals for verification....

Gah-ment.
bopian.

*grumbles*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all the best for ur new job interview