Wednesday, July 04, 2007

more buzzes before the bed calls

Oh wow...Hotmail has a new improved interface...not bad...not bad at all...looks kinda cool...

Anyway...I think mymind must be quite zapped out...

Went to bathe...seemingly usual routine...Take our contacts, remove make-up...bathe..

Just that tonight..after bathing & drying & changing....I went to put on my contacts again...
My left side was already in when I stared at myself in the mirror..one eye clear & the other having a blurred vision...
WTF???

I'm supposed to be heading to bed and here I am putting on my contacts...
Had to wash the contacts all over again..

Lasik beckons...

=========
Busy grouchy night for ahboy...
We talked for a grand total of 50 seconds.. ahhaha...

Oh well...at least I got to hear his voice... ahha...=)))

=========
Tazzee. Card received!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good...so i wrote the correct address and singpost snail mail still working...i paid for the right amt of stamp after gst increased and did i write your name correct?