Sunday, July 08, 2007

Transformers

Watched Transformers last night....One of the best shows I've watched recently.
Definitely better than Fantastic 4...by many many leaps & bounds...
Watched at The Cathay...good sound system..comfortable chairs...air-con was just right...

Brought back childhood memories..haha..
Guess "good-triumphs-over-evil" movies are still nice to watch....

The show brought out so many emotions..I was....
  • Greatly Amused...gosh..think I laughed at this movie more than I laughed at other comedy shows..absolutely hilarious..nice to have the whole cinema laughing together spontaneously...
  • Sad, Frustrated & Indignant...when the good gets beaten..when the good gets hurt...when the good gets surpressed...of course you'll feel sad & frustrated & angry right?
  • Anxious...action-packed show..can't help but feel anxious during those high speed chases...
  • Awed & Amazed...like a child would...damn cool..the way those unobtrusive vehicles morphed into a gigantic lean mean machine...um robot? haha...
  • Happy...naturally when good triumphes over evil...
  • Fidgety..Couldn't help it..action packed show leh...not those bore-you-to-death shows...
  • Wide Awake...Tired that I was...the adrenaline of the show kept me going..In fact I was more awake during the show than any other time during that day... ahha...

Optimus Prime = strong SNAG.. hahaha....decisive, focused, strong and has good leadership, willing to sacrifice for the good of all...

There should be a Transformers 2...looking forward...=)

No comments: