July 18th!
38 months & counting!
hee...*swoons*
==========
freezing in office...looks like it's gonna rain..
physical condition now = C.O.L.D. I am wrapped in a jacket...but my colleague has just turned on a fan to blow it directly at herself...Gosh!!
Tummy is still spoilt as well. Mouth itchy but tummy is feeling bloated. "Big auntie" is still gushing.
mood now = slightly bored, happy, in la-la land, abit tired though..slightly "cuckoo", just looking forward to 6pm and a well-deserved rest at home tonight.
cravings now = chicken pie from M Hotel, BBQ chicken bulgogi from Amara foodcourt, apple-orange juice....and my sweetie...
colour now = am in black top, grey skirt...funny..so dark n drab yet my mood is alright...was in beige and yellow yesterday but I started yesterday with lots of frowns and curses...haha...
wishes now = world peace & the cessation of global warming. HAHHAHaa...and of course being the bimbotic me...I would like more bags, more shoes, more clothes, more $$....and I would like a cactus I could call my own. Hope the almanac for 2008 comes out fast too..
listening now = to Jay Chou live in concert...BEST...head's bobbing up and down..heck if I look dumb...wootz!
===========
ok, back to work..tata for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment